The golf rangefinder is a powerful device which is used to determine the precise distance to any target on the golf course. You can choose to use it to measure distance to a flag, tree, avoid bunkers and many more. Some of the best golf rangers are able to determine the exact distance up to 1000 yards. A great brand that offers innovative and accurate rangefinders is Bushnell. In this article, we will include 5 of the most precise Bushnell golf rangefinders.
Bushnell z6 jolt
This is not only the best Bushnell rangefinder, but it is the overall best rangefinder of the moment. It stands way ahead of its competition due to its amazing accuracy. You can learn more about it by reading this comprehensive Bushnell z6 jolt golf rangefinder review. It costs a little under $400, which can seem like a lot of money, but this rangefinder is worth every cent.
- Pinseeker technology helps it lock on a target with ease, no matter how many objects are in the background.
- Vivid display technology provide clear and easy to understand readings.
- It is legal for tournament play, so you can rely on the help it provides even during competitive events.
- Waterproof design enables you to use it even when the weather is bad.
Bushnell Tour V2 Standard Edition
- Comes with a 5x magnification capability to provide a precise and clean look on your object or destination.
- The PinSeeker technology will give you an accurate location of your target.
- The performance of ranging flags for more than 300 yards, combined with the 700 ranging with trees and 1000 yards with a reflective surface gives you accurate results.
- The automatic scan mode of the LRF(laser range finder) offers you an improved and updated distance as you move through the field.
- It is powered by a 3V lithium ion battery that boasts a long lfiespan.
- Manufacturing company assures it against defects for 2 years.
Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt Standard Edition
- This is an advanced and improved version of Bushnell Tour V2 Standard Edition.
- Offers precise readings from 10 to 1000 yards.
- The PinSeeker technology and the Jolt vibration give great results when it comes to detecting flagsticks.
- Easy to operate, with the single push of a button you will get an accurate distance reading.
- The distance reading will keep on updating as you continue moving through the golf course.
- Light and compact design, and a 2-year warranty is provided for it.
Bushnell Tour V3 Slope Edition
- Features the PinSeeker and Jolt Vibration technology, providing an accurate and precise reading of your target.
- The ranging performance spans from 10 to 1000 yards.
- Slope technology enables a rewarding estimation of the slope and inclined distances and offers you an approximate number of yards of slope degree.
- Able to update distance readings as you move along the course even on scan mode so that you know what club to use and how to swing.
- Powered by a 3V lithium battery with a long lifespan.
Bushnell Hybrid PinSeeker Laser Rangefinder and GPS
- A 2-in-1 device that includes laser and GPS technologies.
- Pre-loaded with over 16000 North American golf course maps.
- Auto Hole Advance feature ensures you won’t have to manually switch from one hole to the next as it will do so on its own.
- Provides an accurate ranging distance from 10 to 1000 yards.
- Able to zoom in on targets up to 5 times closer.
- Powered by a rechargeable battery.
- Comes with a protective case where you can store it for easy and safe transport.